The Benefits of Probiotics for Children and Adults include; help to stabilize Gut Microbiota, helps repair the immune system and help to shorten the duration of infections
Before you decide to use this product, consult your doctor or health worker for advice.
There are so many milestones a baby will hit before they grow up. All babies are born with a sterile gut. After birth, babies naturally introduce bacteria to their gut through the breastmilk or formula they drink and later, through the food they eat. Probiotics are live bacteria that often referred to as “ good “ or “ Fridley “ bacteria and Probiotics supplements are intended to aid the bacterial colonisation of your baby’s gut or to restore it when it has been disrupted.
Probiotics can be used for every life stage, including Pregnancy and breastfeeding women. It can help support general health throughout pregnancy and while breastfeeding.
The product is suitable to
• Children 6 months above
• Adults including pregnant and breast-feeding women
Add one sachet of powder to 30ml warm drinking water or milk ( below 40 °C) and stir thoroughly. Alternatively, mix with food evenly, unfinished formula can be refrigerated for up to 24hours. As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
2g per sachet; Small sachet package is easy to carry and consume.
• Children: 1-2 sachets per day
• Adults: 2 sachets per day
Lactobacillus Rhamnosus HN001, Bifidobacterium Lactis Bi-07, Gructooligosaccharides ( FOS), Galactooligosaccharides (GOS), Glucose, Skim milk Powder.Bifidobacterium lactis Bi-07-
These probiotics have been found to be the best probiotics: suitable for babies over zero age;
Studies have found/ or Indicate
• They help stabilize Gut Microbiota; improve immune function; promote digestion; relieve constipation; prevent from some common infections.
• They reduce the incidence of fever, running nose and cough symptoms and shorten the duration of infections, reducing antibiotic prescribing in children over 3 years old,.
• Lactobacillus rhamnosus HN001, helps repair the immune system in early development of babies and enhance immune function, relief eczema and allergic disease.
• Fructooligosaccharides (FOS) and Galactooligosaccharides (GOS): similar to human milk oligosaccharides, mainly serves as metabolic substrates contributing to growth of beneficial bacteria, promoting gut health and absorption of nutrition,
Free of artificial flavours, colouring and preservatives; Shelf life: 24 months